Tool King Inc. alloy availabilities are offered in coil strips, bars, various gauges, tempers and finishes.
- C17200 (Alloy 25); C17500 (ALLOY 10); C17510 (Alloy 14)
- C10200 (Oxygen Free); C11000 (ETP Copper); C19400 (High Performance Copper Iron)
- C21000 (Gilding Metal); C22000 (Commercial Bronze); C23000 (Red Brass) C26000 (Cartridge Brass)
- C51000 (Phosphor Bronze 5%); C52100 (Phosphor Bronze 8%); C77000 (Nickel Silver 18%)
NOTES: Other alloys and tempers available
Copper and copper-based alloys recommended use, when:
- Strength, conductivity and ductility are required
- Sustained performance at elevated temperatures are needed
- Joining, welding, soldering, brazing properties are needed
Major markets served: Aerospace, automotive, appliance, electronics, electrical, hardware, lighting, medical, military, stampings, spring, utensils, oil patch-energy exploration, machined connectors and molds.