Aluminum & Other Low Density Metals
Alloy availabilities are offered in coils strips, bars, various gauges, tempers and finishes.
- ALLOYS: 1100, 3003, 5005, 5052, 6061, 6063
- TEMPERS: Soft, H14, H32, H34, T6, T6511
- FINISH: Mill and anodizing quality material
NOTES: Other alloys and tempers may be available upon inquiry.
Aluminum is selected for use only when it satisfies specific requirements and properties. Some advantages to use aluminum:
- Economical, light weight and exhibit excellent finish
- High ductility and malleability
- Good corrosion resistance
Major markets served: Aerospace, automotive, transportation, medical, commercial and residential construction and consumer durables.