Steel Processing & Supply Services
Tool King’s Just-In-Time (JIT) programs are dependable and rapid – you’ll gain supply assurance, accelerated inventory turnover, maximized cash flow, freed-up production space, reduced material spoilage, along with a host of other valuable benefits.
Major industries served include: springs, metal stampings (esp. multislide and fourslide), electronics, appliance, electrical, electronic, medical, automotive, hardware, military, aerospace, lighting, utensils, and picture frames. Based near Chicago, we service customers throughout the U.S., Canada, and in Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Solid, longstanding partnerships with trusted mills – domestic and foreign – engender supply breadth and depth, dependability and cost competitiveness.
Strategic Advantages & Solutions for Steel Processing
Tool King offers rare, “quantum leap,” strategic benefits including…
A. Manufacturing Efficiencies and Savings
Customers often accrue substantial savings in terms of decreased labor costs (direct and indirect), faster production cycles, reduced equipment expenses, and accelerated cash flow.
- Our rare edging capabilities can reduce or eliminate certain of your manufacturing functions (i.e., chamfering, tumbling, grinding, filing, beveling).
- Our super-tight tolerances can foster faster and easier die feed-thru, enhancing your productivity.
- Our “best-of-class” close-tolerance slitting and edging may help improve the quality and speed of your welding operations.
B. New Marketing & Sales Potential
Current vendors’ processing limits may be unnecessarily constraining your company’s manufacturing potential and product lines. Tool King’s ultra-narrow coil widths and numerous edge options may enable you to offer new, smaller and/or more sophisticated products. This value-adding may substantially enhance your firm’s market share, revenues, profitability, and brand value.
C. Employee & Customer Safety
With our breadth of edging alternatives (i.e., “safety”, round, deburred) you may gain:
- improved customer safety; reduced product liability exposure and expenses
- increased worker safety; decreased medical and worker compensation claims